Hanzo is one of the heroes in Overwatch. He is a mercenary archer who is on the path of redemption to restore his honor and atone for the atrocity he once committed as the heir of a syndicate. Hanzo’s versatile arrows can reveal his enemies or release a volley to dispatch multiple targets.
- How To Measure -
- 1. Height: Measure from top of the head to the floor with bare feet.
- 2. Head circumference: Measure the circumference of your head.
- 3. Neck circumference: Measure the circumference of your neck.
- 4. Shoulder Width: Measure from shoulder to shoulder instead of in circumference.
- 5. Chest: Measure around chest / bust at fullest point.
- 6. Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- 7. Hips: Measure around your hips at fullest point.
- 8. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder to wrist.
- 9. Biceps circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your biceps.
- 10. Wrist circumference: Measure the circumference of your wrist.
- 11. Pants Length: Measure from the waist to the floor.
- 12. Thigh circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
- 13. Calf circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Foot Length Measure the length form your heel to your longest toe.
- Foot Width Measure the width at the widest part(at the ball of your foot).
- Ankle Size The circumference for your ankle.
- Boot Height From the bottom to the desired position
- Calf Size Taken around widest part of the calf.
|Men'sShoes Size Chart
|Women'sShoes Size Chart