Rogue's real name, Anna Marie, is a mutant who can learn from people's memories and abilities through physical contact. However, the absorbing ability will disappear after a few minutes, and during this period, the person being absorbed is in a state of absentmint. In order not to let her companions' ability be absorbed by her, she wraps her body tightly. She has continuously absorbed the power of Ms. Marvel, and has long-term ability to fly, strengthen physical strength and endurance. Now he is free to control his own power and can simulate the super power of several people at one time without side effects. He is a member of X-Men.
- How To Measure -
- 1. Height: Measure from top of the head to the floor with bare feet.
- 2. Head circumference: Measure the circumference of your head.
- 3. Neck circumference: Measure the circumference of your neck.
- 4. Shoulder Width: Measure from shoulder to shoulder instead of in circumference.
- 5. Chest: Measure around chest / bust at fullest point.
- 6. Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- 7. Hips: Measure around your hips at fullest point.
- 8. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder to wrist.
- 9. Biceps circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your biceps.
- 10. Wrist circumference: Measure the circumference of your wrist.
- 11. Pants Length: Measure from the waist to the floor.
- 12. Thigh circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
- 13. Calf circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Foot Length Measure the length form your heel to your longest toe.
- Foot Width Measure the width at the widest part(at the ball of your foot).
- Ankle Size The circumference for your ankle.
- Boot Height From the bottom to the desired position
- Calf Size Taken around widest part of the calf.
|Men'sShoes Size Chart
|Women'sShoes Size Chart