Queen Daenerys Targaryen, also known as Daenerys Stormborn, colloquially known as Dany, was the younger sister of Rhaegar Targaryen and Viserys Targaryen and only daughter of King Aerys II Targaryen and Queen Rhaella Targaryen, who were both ousted from the Iron Throne during Robert's Rebellion. She also served a brief tenure as the de facto Queen of the Andals and the First Men and the twenty-first ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, after claiming the throne from her predecessor Cersei I Lannister, who was killed in the Battle of King's Landing. However, she was never formally crowned, nor did she sit upon the Iron Throne.
- How To Measure -
- 1. Height: Measure from top of the head to the floor with bare feet.
- 2. Head circumference: Measure the circumference of your head.
- 3. Neck circumference: Measure the circumference of your neck.
- 4. Shoulder Width: Measure from shoulder to shoulder instead of in circumference.
- 5. Chest: Measure around chest / bust at fullest point.
- 6. Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- 7. Hips: Measure around your hips at fullest point.
- 8. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder to wrist.
- 9. Biceps circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your biceps.
- 10. Wrist circumference: Measure the circumference of your wrist.
- 11. Pants Length: Measure from the waist to the floor.
- 12. Thigh circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
- 13. Calf circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Foot Length Measure the length form your heel to your longest toe.
- Foot Width Measure the width at the widest part(at the ball of your foot).
- Ankle Size The circumference for your ankle.
- Boot Height From the bottom to the desired position
- Calf Size Taken around widest part of the calf.
|Men'sShoes Size Chart
|Women'sShoes Size Chart