Cassian Jeron Andor, also known by the aliases Willix, Aach, Joreth Sward, and the title Fulcrum, was a human male soldier, pilot and Intelligence officer who served in the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars and then the Alliance to Restore the Republic during Operation Fracture and the Galactic Civil War. Andor joined a Rebel mission to steal the plans of the Death Star, a superweapon built by the Galactic Empire. Although the mission was a success, Andor perished along with the rest of Rogue One.
- How To Measure -
1. Height: Measure from top of the head to the floor with bare feet.
2. Head circumference: Measure the circumference of your head.
3. Neck circumference: Measure the circumference of your neck.
4. Shoulder Width: Measure from shoulder to shoulder instead of in circumference.
5. Chest: Measure around chest / bust at fullest point.
6. Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
7. Hips: Measure around your hips at fullest point.
8. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder to wrist.
9. Biceps circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your biceps.
10. Wrist circumference: Measure the circumference of your wrist.
11. Pants Length: Measure from the waist to the floor.
12. Thigh circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
13. Calf circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.