T'Challa is the current King of Wakanda and the son of T'Chaka and Ramonda. As the Wakandan monarch, he is also the holder of the Black Panther mantle. After being drawn into the Avengers Civil War and siding with Iron Man, T'Challa learned the truth about Zemo's deception and decided to help the Winter Soldier by granting him asylum in Wakanda and helping him get a cure for his HYDRA mental programming.
- How To Measure -
- 1. Height: Measure from top of the head to the floor with bare feet.
- 2. Head circumference: Measure the circumference of your head.
- 3. Neck circumference: Measure the circumference of your neck.
- 4. Shoulder Width: Measure from shoulder to shoulder instead of in circumference.
- 5. Chest: Measure around chest / bust at fullest point.
- 6. Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline.
- 7. Hips: Measure around your hips at fullest point.
- 8. Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder to wrist.
- 9. Biceps circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your biceps.
- 10. Wrist circumference: Measure the circumference of your wrist.
- 11. Pants Length: Measure from the waist to the floor.
- 12. Thigh circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
- 13. Calf circumference: Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Foot Length Measure the length form your heel to your longest toe.
- Foot Width Measure the width at the widest part(at the ball of your foot).
- Ankle Size The circumference for your ankle.
- Boot Height From the bottom to the desired position
- Calf Size Taken around widest part of the calf.
|Men'sShoes Size Chart
|Women'sShoes Size Chart